Selling your property in Cambridge?
Discover the Bradshaws difference today.
With our three offices, 30 years’ experience and proactive customer service, we’re changing the face of estate agents in Cambridge.
"Bradshaws must be the friendliest estate agency in Cambridge. We would have no hesitation in recommending Bradshaws to friends, relatives or anyone selling their house. Thank you Bradshaws!" - RH and AL
- A solution tailored for you. At Bradshaws, we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, we take the time to get to know you, your property, your needs and your timeline. Then, we prepare a detailed marketing plan. No two sales are the same – so neither are our plans.
- A different approach. We tell it like it is, so there are no false hopes or overblown promises. Our valuations are realistic, and our advice is honest, open and impartial.
- Keeping you informed. Throughout the selling process, we’re always in touch, with detailed feedback from viewings and regular status reports. This helps you understand buyers’ reactions, and lets us tailor our strategy based on real information.
- The personal touch. When you’re selling your property, there’s a lot happening. And we’re with you every step of the way, handling it all with tact, understanding and sensitivity. We’ll help make your life easier and guide you through the process.
- Maximum exposure. We’ll actively market your property online on property websites, offline in the press, and through our three Cambridge offices.
- Nationwide coverage. Through our association with The Guild of Professional Estate Agents, with its prestigious London office, we market across the entire East Anglia region. And if you’re close partnership with you, we’ll make sure your property reaches the widest possible audience. When it comes to selling property in Cambridge, you won’t do better than Bradshaws.
"You have been excellent at all stages and I will certainly recommend you to any friends thinking of selling or buying." - A and JY
Call us today on (01223) 472011. We’re here to help, and we’re just a phone call away.
Bradshaws Residential – the personal property service.
Bradshaws Residential: the Cambridge estate agent with a difference
Recently Sold Properties
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! A chance to acquire this modern spacious studio apartment within this purpose built development offering a near central location. The property is extremely well presented and currently achieves a rental figure of £825pcm. The property itself comprises an open-plan living / bedroom space, kitchen area and shower room. The property benefits from integrated appliances, electric heating, double glazing and balcony.
A recently updated and much improved detached family home, providing light, spacious open plan living accommodation. The property has recently undergone a complete programme of improvements including the installation of a fabulous new kitchen and a stylish four piece bathroom, as well as the fitting of a new gas fired central heating system. With gardens, garage and off road parking viewing is highly recommended.
Overlooking farmland, a freehold ground floor apartment offering spacious accommodation with the advantage of its own private garden. Inspection is recommended to appreciate the accommodation fitted with central heating and replacement uPVC double glazing and briefly comprising entrance hall, living room, conservatory, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom. Garage.